This site will expire May 6th 2011....Its been fun, Condosan
Don't forget to log in.
This site will expire May 6th 2011....Its been fun, Condosan

Latest topics

» Tinfoil Hat
by Condosan Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:10 am

» Pffft! OMG ROTFLMAO
by Condosan Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:23 am

» No spin zone/Politics
by ndssomluk Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:25 am

» i love this place...
by Condosan Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:13 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 46 on Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:23 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

No spin zone/Politics

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 17]

101 Re: No spin zone/Politics on Sat May 22, 2010 10:30 am

I am speechless.

If I got a call through to the "Savage Nation", I would want Savage to swear on a Bible that the caller wasn't a perverted plant and a joke. If the caller was real, I'm not speechless but too depressed to speak.

I've seen the Obama supporter videos and heard the audios from rallies and the "infamous" Detroit giveaway but I consider the sources and discount them as minority ramblings. The call to Savage ups the bar.

What scares me most? 50% believe our massive debt is Bush's fault. The lamestream media still controls the Narrative. The liberals lie with impunity.

One Narrative that won't die is the "Bush inherited a surplus and turned it into a deficit". In fact, Clinton's budgets, written by Republicans, had a small surplus compliments of the Social Security trust fund but the national debt was $4 trillion. Bush increased the debt to $8 trillion, if you charge the entire $800 billion TARP to his last year and blame him for the Democrat budget from October 2008. I would argue, Bush moved the deficit from $4 trillion to over $6 trillion, Obama will move the deficit from under $7 trillion to over $14 trillion. IF ALL GOES WELL. 50% polled still believe the media lie.

The lamestream media refuses to hold the present "ruling class" accountable for anything. The great series of lies that resulted in passage of Obamacare is glossed over. The average family will save $2,500 per year in healthcare costs. A LIE. If you like your coverage, you can keep it. A LIE. Obamacare will benefit small business the most. REALLY BIG LIE. No abortion funding, universal coverage, competition, no public option, budget neutral and on and on. ALL LIES, BIG AND SMALL. Are they held accountable by the lamestream media? NO.

Financial Reform is the latest joke that the media doesn't understand or chooses to ignore. There is no reform in the reform. No less than 28 studies are mandated but there is virtually no real mandate to regulate margins, trading practices or capital backing. There are higher costs for most investment services, vast new paperwork burdens and restrictions on credit. Jobs will be lost. Small business will be damaged, again. The banks support it and the Chamber of Commerse is against it. GET THE MESSAGE.

In less than 6 months, the still sleeping electorate has to discover, with no help from the lamestream media, "the Emperor has no clothes". An angry young, black nationalist, with muslim roots is in charge and rubber stamping a vast Progressive agenda. A psycho leftist is seated in the House and a subservient schlub controls a huge majority in the Senate.

HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA'????

View user profile

102 Re: No spin zone/Politics on Sat May 22, 2010 2:00 pm

NARRATIVE? I heard another good one this morning. BUSH BAILED OUT THE AUTO COMPANIES.

The Bush administration gave loans to the auto companies that would permit them to delay bankruptcy until after the next administration was in office. Given the choice of forcing GM and Chrysler into bankruptcy, just months before leaving office, or leaving the solution to the next administration, they chose to let the failing car companies survive for a few more months.

The Bush administration could have left office with GM and Chrysler bankrupt or not. That was the choice for Bush. Obama's administration had the option of bankruptcy or bailout and they chose to bail them out. Bush did not buy GM & Chrysler. Bush did not screw the bond holders. Bush did not give controlling shares to the union.

The lamestream narrative is "Bush bailed out the car companies".

View user profile

103 Re: No spin zone/Politics on Sat May 22, 2010 3:23 pm

goldenrod wrote:NARRATIVE? I heard another good one this morning. BUSH BAILED OUT THE AUTO COMPANIES.

The Bush administration gave loans to the auto companies that would permit them to delay bankruptcy until after the next administration was in office. Given the choice of forcing GM and Chrysler into bankruptcy, just months before leaving office, or leaving the solution to the next administration, they chose to let the failing car companies survive for a few more months.

The Bush administration could have left office with GM and Chrysler bankrupt or not. That was the choice for Bush. Obama's administration had the option of bankruptcy or bailout and they chose to bail them out. Bush did not buy GM & Chrysler. Bush did not screw the bond holders. Bush did not give controlling shares to the union.

The lamestream narrative is "Bush bailed out the car companies".

yer gonna love this...

http://www.silverbearcafe.com/private/05.10/santabailout.html

View user profile

104 Re: No spin zone/Politics on Sat May 22, 2010 3:27 pm

View user profile

105 Re: No spin zone/Politics on Sat May 22, 2010 3:33 pm

leave it to Ray...

View user profile

106 Re: No spin zone/Politics on Sat May 22, 2010 4:20 pm

"Democratic Congressman Compares Republicans to Al Qaeda Terrorists"

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/05/22/democratic-congressman-compares-republicans-al-qaeda-terrorists/?test=latestnews

This is the crap that the weak minded feed on. Then people wonder why there is such division in the country.

Listening to Medved last night, there was a caller that claimed ALL people that didn't agree with B.O. are racist. He claimed all tea partiers are racist, Benjamin Franklin was a racist ect ect. Well, Medved tried to explain that Ben Franklin was actually one of the first people to "fight" slavery. The caller would have nothing to do with that, because that would mean he was wrong in his thinking. That, right there, seems to be the biggest problem, people do not want to admit they are wrong.


On the Savage audio.... I'll agree it sounded to dumb to be real. But with todays mindset... you just never know. Savage likes to get people riled thats for sure, but maybe we need to be. We have been sitting back and letting the shit go on for way to long in Washington. Now that its starting to get into more peoples pockets and everyday life, their starting to take notice, its that "sleeping giant" thing. If the giant is anything like me after a snooze, I pity the fools. Twisted Evil LOL

View user profile

107 Re: No spin zone/Politics on Sat May 22, 2010 5:13 pm

Reading about the mothers of the kids in Iran. Did they REALLY think they were going to be bringing them home?

When I hear stories like this (hikers) it makes me wonder if they are the type of people that jump into a bear pit at the zoo to pet the bears and don't think they will be eaten/mulled.

Sad story,yes, but.....

View user profile

109 Re: No spin zone/Politics on Sun May 23, 2010 6:29 pm

Pocket change wrote:"Democratic Congressman Compares Republicans to Al Qaeda Terrorists"

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/05/22/democratic-congressman-compares-republicans-al-qaeda-terrorists/?test=latestnews

This is the crap that the weak minded feed on. Then people wonder why there is such division in the country.

Listening to Medved last night, there was a caller that claimed ALL people that didn't agree with B.O. are racist. He claimed all tea partiers are racist, Benjamin Franklin was a racist ect ect. Well, Medved tried to explain that Ben Franklin was actually one of the first people to "fight" slavery. The caller would have nothing to do with that, because that would mean he was wrong in his thinking. That, right there, seems to be the biggest problem, people do not want to admit they are wrong.


On the Savage audio.... I'll agree it sounded to dumb to be real. But with todays mindset... you just never know. Savage likes to get people riled thats for sure, but maybe we need to be. We have been sitting back and letting the shit go on for way to long in Washington. Now that its starting to get into more peoples pockets and everyday life, their starting to take notice, its that "sleeping giant" thing. If the giant is anything like me after a snooze, I pity the fools. Twisted Evil LOL

The leftist narrative is always simple, to the point and absolutely false.

Tea Partiers are racists! Simple, to the point and absolutely false. The proper response is, "PROVE IT, LIAR".

The Arizona immigration Bill is racist! Simple, to the point and absolutely false. Response, "Read the Bill, then read the federal immigration law and tell me which is stricter and more likely to be enforced through racial profiling, dumbass".

Bush lied about WMD's! Simple, to the point and absolutely false. Response, check the internet and listen to the 73 Democrats pontificating, on the floor of both chambers, about Iraq's WMD's, nuclear weapons program and past indescriminate use of poison gases. 73 Democrats beat Bush to the punch, moron.

Bush and Cheney were in big oil's pocket! Simple, to the point and absolutely false. Response, Cheney came from Halliburton, an oil service company, who routinely negotiated from an adversarial position with big oil. Cheney had been kicking big oils ass, for so many years, it was easy for him to negotiate the best Royalty pay off to the federal government, ever. Clinton gave away the farm to big oil through RIV payments and Cheney seized it back with RIK. If you don't understand royalty payments, look it up before you criticize Cheney, stupid. Bush was small oil, not big oil, and they mix like oil & water. Cheney and Bush were no friends of big oil and that's why the stupid moratoriums on drilling stood as long as they did.

Always remember, "If leftists repeat it over and over, IT'S A LIE".

View user profile

110 Re: No spin zone/Politics on Mon May 24, 2010 10:44 am

goldenrod wrote:
Pocket change wrote:"Democratic Congressman Compares Republicans to Al Qaeda Terrorists"

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/05/22/democratic-congressman-compares-republicans-al-qaeda-terrorists/?test=latestnews

This is the crap that the weak minded feed on. Then people wonder why there is such division in the country.

Listening to Medved last night, there was a caller that claimed ALL people that didn't agree with B.O. are racist. He claimed all tea partiers are racist, Benjamin Franklin was a racist ect ect. Well, Medved tried to explain that Ben Franklin was actually one of the first people to "fight" slavery. The caller would have nothing to do with that, because that would mean he was wrong in his thinking. That, right there, seems to be the biggest problem, people do not want to admit they are wrong.


On the Savage audio.... I'll agree it sounded to dumb to be real. But with todays mindset... you just never know. Savage likes to get people riled thats for sure, but maybe we need to be. We have been sitting back and letting the shit go on for way to long in Washington. Now that its starting to get into more peoples pockets and everyday life, their starting to take notice, its that "sleeping giant" thing. If the giant is anything like me after a snooze, I pity the fools. Twisted Evil LOL

The leftist narrative is always simple, to the point and absolutely false.

Tea Partiers are racists! Simple, to the point and absolutely false. The proper response is, "PROVE IT, LIAR".

The Arizona immigration Bill is racist! Simple, to the point and absolutely false. Response, "Read the Bill, then read the federal immigration law and tell me which is stricter and more likely to be enforced through racial profiling, dumbass".

Bush lied about WMD's! Simple, to the point and absolutely false. Response, check the internet and listen to the 73 Democrats pontificating, on the floor of both chambers, about Iraq's WMD's, nuclear weapons program and past indescriminate use of poison gases. 73 Democrats beat Bush to the punch, moron.

Bush and Cheney were in big oil's pocket! Simple, to the point and absolutely false. Response, Cheney came from Halliburton, an oil service company, who routinely negotiated from an adversarial position with big oil. Cheney had been kicking big oils ass, for so many years, it was easy for him to negotiate the best Royalty pay off to the federal government, ever. Clinton gave away the farm to big oil through RIV payments and Cheney seized it back with RIK. If you don't understand royalty payments, look it up before you criticize Cheney, stupid. Bush was small oil, not big oil, and they mix like oil & water. Cheney and Bush were no friends of big oil and that's why the stupid moratoriums on drilling stood as long as they did.

Always remember, "If leftists repeat it over and over, IT'S A LIE".

speaking of mixing oil and water. It's amazing that this administration has done nothing to help with this oil spill and he gets no flack from the press or the liberal peeps in America. If this was bush doing this you couldnt turn on the TV without hours of Bush bashing.

View user profile http://www.bearpawartworks.com

111 Re: No spin zone/Politics on Mon May 24, 2010 7:25 pm

Latest Democrat proposals:

$20 billion more, to the states, for teachers. Stimulus wasn't enough.

$180 billion to bailout union pension funds. Your 401 takes a hit and it sucks to be you. The union investments go bad and the taxpayers (the same people that took hits in their 401's) will bail them out.

Isn't about time for an all out war against the unions? They are the Democrat Party and they need to go.

View user profile

112 Re: No spin zone/Politics on Mon May 24, 2010 7:31 pm

we've all probably seen this but it's good to be reminded from one of our greatest Americans...

View user profile

113 Re: No spin zone/Politics on Mon May 24, 2010 8:54 pm

View user profile

114 Re: No spin zone/Politics on Wed May 26, 2010 7:39 am

Pocket change wrote:Get your free sticker here.

http://www.mrcaction.org/551/petition.asp?PID=24552091

Sestak is Obama's WATERGATE and the oil spill cleanup is Obama's KATRINA.

Even the leftist media slobbers over scandals, no matter who gets blamed. They aren't concerned with liberal policies that cause unemployment, debt and voter revolts but they do love a scandal.

The cost of Obamacare, Immigration policies and blowing off Memorial day, for vacation and fundraising, probably won't help.

View user profile

115 Re: No spin zone/Politics on Thu May 27, 2010 12:32 am

goldenrod wrote:
Pocket change wrote:Get your free sticker here.

http://www.mrcaction.org/551/petition.asp?PID=24552091

Sestak is Obama's WATERGATE and the oil spill cleanup is Obama's KATRINA.

Even the leftist media slobbers over scandals, no matter who gets blamed. They aren't concerned with liberal policies that cause unemployment, debt and voter revolts but they do love a scandal.

The cost of Obamacare, Immigration policies and blowing off Memorial day, for vacation and fundraising, probably won't help.

View user profile

116 Re: No spin zone/Politics on Thu May 27, 2010 12:41 am

Pocket change wrote:
goldenrod wrote:
Pocket change wrote:Get your free sticker here.

http://www.mrcaction.org/551/petition.asp?PID=24552091

Sestak is Obama's WATERGATE and the oil spill cleanup is Obama's KATRINA.

Even the leftist media slobbers over scandals, no matter who gets blamed. They aren't concerned with liberal policies that cause unemployment, debt and voter revolts but they do love a scandal.

The cost of Obamacare, Immigration policies and blowing off Memorial day, for vacation and fundraising, probably won't help.

I watched a show on the Hindenburg the other night. In 1937 they didn't care about the truth, they wanted REVINUE. To hell with the facts! Why would media change? They're mostly dirt bags that feed off of others misery like piranhas. There was a time when media and theater were considered the scourge of man kind.

View user profile

117 Re: No spin zone/Politics on Thu May 27, 2010 7:27 am

I'm havin' a bad week!

Our new labor contract was rolled out and we are being offered a staggering 8% over the next 5 years, 35% of which will be paid in the final year. A Whopping 1.5% per year, for 4 years. Damned good thing inflation is under 3%.

The most senior amongst us are paying the price for the elimination of entry level pay scales, thanks to the federal minimum wages. The company is absorbing the increased costs of healthcare, which is a huge gamble when you're looking 5 years down the road.

For any leftists, who might accidently read this. Shocked

Every cost the government imposes on "the evil rich" is paid 60% by the employee, 30% by the consumer and 10% miscellaneous (R&D, advertising, etal). The company and the "evil rich" don't pay. WE DO, YOU IGNORANT SOB!

View user profile

118 Re: No spin zone/Politics on Thu May 27, 2010 9:29 am

Holy shit, BP stopped the leak.

Obama is in really big trouble, now. The feds blew the cleanup and it will go on for months.

View user profile

119 Re: No spin zone/Politics on Thu May 27, 2010 10:04 am

Funny story of the day.

Sarah Palin and her family are being stalked by a liberal "author", researching his upcoming book. He has taken up residence about 15 feet from the Palin property line.

The Palin response is classic middle America. "Todd and his buddies are erecting a 14 ft. tall fence". Having erected many a fence, along with the beer, ample cursing and bar-b-qued everything, I had to laugh.

View user profile

120 Re: No spin zone/Politics on Thu May 27, 2010 10:53 am

BP's well pressure hasn't been reduced to zero, yet, and they won't claim victory until they have cemented and sealed the well head.

MSNBC spin. Top fill hasn't worked, yet.

I'm glad to hear MSNBC still functions in their own alternate universe.

View user profile

121 Re: No spin zone/Politics on Thu May 27, 2010 10:58 am

goldenrod wrote:Holy shit, BP stopped the leak.

Obama is in really big trouble, now. The feds blew the cleanup and it will go on for months.

Ahh but Winning Brands is on the way to save the day !

Check out their last PR ... drunken

View user profile

122 Re: No spin zone/Politics on Fri May 28, 2010 10:34 am

We have a moratorium on all oil drilling and exploration so we can do the sensible thing and become Spain.

Whoa! Aren't Spain and Portugal the next 2 dominoes to fall, when Greece defaults?

We have Greece's debt trajectory and we are shifting to the Spanish "Green" economy! WHAT COULD GO WRONG????

View user profile

123 Re: No spin zone/Politics on Fri May 28, 2010 11:05 am

CLINTON DID IT?????

The White House just threw Joe Sestak under the bus.

The White House never offered Sestak a job! OH, OH, that's not what Sestak said.

The White House never wanted Sestak to leave the Senate race to take a job! OH, OH, that's not what Sestak said.

President Clinton was only sent to ask if Sestak was serious about running for the Senate. Serious? Compared to what? HAHA FUNNY?

Don't worry JOE, liberals will vote for anything with a (D) behind it. Liberals wouldn't even care if you lied about serving as an Admiral, in the Navy.

View user profile

124 Re: No spin zone/Politics on Fri May 28, 2010 1:58 pm

i worked for CBS News and had a first row ticket during the 1980 and 1984 presidential elections and my thought on this ploy is that they all try and/do it... bounce

Matt Ortega unearthed this article from 1981 about the offer made by the Reagan Administration ahead of a contested GOP primary that year:

Associated Press... 1981:

"Sen. S.I. Hayakawa on Wednesday spurned a Reagan Administration suggestion that if he drops out of the crowded Republican Senate primary race in California, President Reagan would find him a job.
"I'm not interested," said the 75-year old Hayakawa. "I do not want to be an ambassador, and I do not want an administration post."

Polls in California show Hayakawa trailing other candidates seeking the GOP Senate nomination in next year's primary election.

Among Republicans seeking Hayakawa's seat are Rep. Barry Goldwater Jr., R-Calif, Maureen Reagan, the president's daughter, and Pete Wilson, the mayor of San Diego.

Hayakawa was elected to the Senate in 1976, beating incumbent Democrat John Tunney.

Before the election, Hayakawa became nationally known after taking a tough line against student demonstrators at San Francisco State College where he was acting president."

Hayakawa, who was seeking a second term at the time, was being urged by GOP officials to withdraw from the 1982 primary... a race that included more than those stated above... Reps. Barry Goldwater Jr. & Bob Dornan, San Diego Mayor Pete Wilson, and First Daughter Maureen Reagan. The last thing the Reagan White House wanted was a split-conservative field that would end in the nomination of Rep. Pete McCloskey, a longtime anathema to the Right.

Hayakawa ultimately decided not to run for re-election. Wilson won the primary and was elected.

Reagan sent Nixon to talk to Hayakawa... NOT... lol!

View user profile

125 Re: No spin zone/Politics on Fri May 28, 2010 2:39 pm

egotarian wrote:i worked for CBS News and had a first row ticket during the 1980 and 1984 presidential elections and my thought on this ploy is that they all try and/do it... bounce

Matt Ortega unearthed this article from 1981 about the offer made by the Reagan Administration ahead of a contested GOP primary that year:

Associated Press... 1981:

"Sen. S.I. Hayakawa on Wednesday spurned a Reagan Administration suggestion that if he drops out of the crowded Republican Senate primary race in California, President Reagan would find him a job.
"I'm not interested," said the 75-year old Hayakawa. "I do not want to be an ambassador, and I do not want an administration post."

Polls in California show Hayakawa trailing other candidates seeking the GOP Senate nomination in next year's primary election.

Among Republicans seeking Hayakawa's seat are Rep. Barry Goldwater Jr., R-Calif, Maureen Reagan, the president's daughter, and Pete Wilson, the mayor of San Diego.

Hayakawa was elected to the Senate in 1976, beating incumbent Democrat John Tunney.

Before the election, Hayakawa became nationally known after taking a tough line against student demonstrators at San Francisco State College where he was acting president."

Hayakawa, who was seeking a second term at the time, was being urged by GOP officials to withdraw from the 1982 primary... a race that included more than those stated above... Reps. Barry Goldwater Jr. & Bob Dornan, San Diego Mayor Pete Wilson, and First Daughter Maureen Reagan. The last thing the Reagan White House wanted was a split-conservative field that would end in the nomination of Rep. Pete McCloskey, a longtime anathema to the Right.

Hayakawa ultimately decided not to run for re-election. Wilson won the primary and was elected.

Reagan sent Nixon to talk to Hayakawa... NOT... lol!

EGO, You left out the best part. Did the Reagan Administration pretend it didn't happen or deny it, for a few months?

View user profile

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum